Wish you all a Happy Easter!
Easter is the celebration of the Hope that Jesus gives to humanity. Ancient Indian Upanishad speaks about ‘Asato ma sadgamaya’ (From ignorance, lead me to truth) ‘Tamaso ma jyotirgamaya’ ( From darkness, lead me to light) Mrtyorma amrtam gamaya ( From death, lead me to immortality). Thus, it is the answer to the cry of humanity for the future.
A Christian unites all his suffering at the foot of the cross to be resurrected with joy at the end of times. May the assurance of the Lord, “ I am the light of the World” (Jn 8:12), “I am the resurrection and the life” (Jn 11:25) be our hope for our life. Wish you all a Happy Easter.
“ I am the light of the World” (Jn 8:12)
“I am the resurrection and the life” (Jn 11:25)
April 13, Wednesday
- 7:00 PM – 8:00 PM: Confessions
- 7:00 PM: Rosa Mystica Prayer
- 7:30 PM: Holy Qurbana, Office of the Dead, Novena to St. Joseph (Memorial Qurbana for Theresiamma Thomas Pazhayampally 41st day, Mother of Jiji Biju Kochukarottu)
April 14, Thursday – Holy Thursday
- 7.30 pm: Solemn Holy Qurbana, Washing of feet, Pesaha
April 15, Friday – Passion Friday
- 4:00 PM: General Adoration
- 5:00 PM: Passion Friday Ceremonies, Solemn Way of the Cross
April 16, Saturday – (Easter Vigil) Season of Resurrection I
- 8:00 PM: Easter Vigil Ceremonies, Solemn Holy Qurbana
- (No morning Qurbana on Saturday 16th , no morning Qurbana on Sunday 17th)
- Qurbana Readings: 37:1-10; Jonah 2:1-10; Acts 2:22-28; Jn 20:1-10
Bakersfield, April 17, Sunday
- 4.30 PM: Solemn Holy Qurbana
Let us remember
- April 24: Parish Council Meeting
- April 30: Parish Nurses’ Ministry Inauguration
Let us continue to strictly follow COVID-19 guidelines – Please wear a mask at all times.
May the Good Lord Bless and Protect All of You.
Fr. Sebastian Valiyaparampil