March 15, Wednesday
- 07:30 pm: Holy Qurbana, Novena to St. Joseph
March 17, Friday
- 07:00 pm: Confessions
- 07:30 pm: Holy Qurbana
- 08:15 pm: Way of the Cross (St. Paul Unit)
March 18, Saturday
- 10:00 am: Holy Qurbana, Novena Our Lady of Perpetual Help
- Family Unit Meeting (St. Mary’s)
March 19, Sunday | Season of Lent V | Feast of St. Joseph
- 09:45 am: Holy Qurbana (English)
- 09:45 am: Intercessory Prayers & Adoration (Chapel)
- 10:45 am: CCD Classes
- 10:45 am: Holy Qurbana (Malayalam), Ladeenju
- Qurbana Readings: Gen 16:6-16 Hagar is comforted by the Lord.
Josh 9:16-27 Cleansing water and wood for fire.
Rom 12:1-11 Present your bodies as a living sacrifice.
Jn 7:37-39,8:12-20 Jesus, the living water and light of the world.
- Family Unit Meeting (St. Sebastian)
Bakersfield: No Holy Qurbana
Let us remember:
- Fridays – Way of the Cross
- March 17: Way of the Cross – St. Paul
- The new batch on theology course will be commencing by next week. Those interested please give their names to Nimy Santhosh before Friday, March 17, 2023. This will be in coordination with the parish of Santa Ana (The previous group had done with the parish of San Francisco)
- March 18: St. Mary’s Family Unit meeting
- March 19: Feast of St. Joseph
- March 19: Parish Council Meeting
- March 19: CCD Speech and Storytelling competition
- March 19: St. Sebastian’s Family Unit Meeting
- March 24 – 26: Parish Lenten Retreat (Preacher Fr. Paul Vadakkummury CMI, Marian Vachanatheeram Retreat Center Kumarakam)
- March 25-26: Middle and elementary school retreat
- Bible activities for children- Dates and details are posted in the notice board
- L’ALPHA competitions – Please see the website for details.
- April 23: 09:30 am to 03:30 pm: St Vincent de Paul & American Redcross Blood Donation Drive
- LFML & Angels Army meeting every 4th Sunday of the Month
- Reading circle every Sunday at 12 Noon
- Malayalam Class in-person for all 4 streams
- Intercessory Prayers & Adoration, Every Sunday at 09.45 am (Chapel)
Let us observe Covid guidelines – It’s optional to wear Mask in the Church
May the Good Lord Bless and Protect All of You.
Fr. Sebastian Valiyaparampil