March 29, Wednesday
- 07:30 pm: Holy Qurbana, Office of the deceased, Novena to St. Joseph, Memoria Qurbana for P V Thomas, 41st day (Father of Tinu Thomas)
March 31, Friday
- 07:00 pm: Confessions
- 07:30 pm: Holy Qurbana, Office of the deceased, Memorial Qurbana for Joseph Neyyan, 11th Anniversary (Husband of Molsy) and for Shri Varghese Mathai, Plankeezhil, 41st day of demise (Father of Sibichan)
- 08:15 pm: Way of the Cross (St. Antony’s Family Unit)
April 1, Saturday
- 10:00 am: Holy Qurbana, Novena to our lady of perpetual help, Memorial Mass for Johny Choondakaran.
- 06:00 pm: Family Unit meeting, St. Antony’s
April 2, Sunday | Season of Lent VII | Palm Sunday
- 10:15 am: Holy Qurbana,Blessing of the Palm leaves.
- Qurbana Readings: Gen 49:8-12,22-26 (49:1-12,22-26) The scepter shall not depart from Judah.
Zech 9:9-12 (4:8-14+7:9-10+8:4-5,12-19+9:9-12) King of peace to Zion.
Rom 11:13-24 You have been grafted into a cultivated olive tree.
Mt 21:1-17 (20:29-21:22) Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem.
Bakersfield: 04:30 pm Holy Qurbana, Blessing of Palm leaves
Holy Week Celebrations – Schedule. (April 2-9, 2023)
April 2 | Palm Sunday
- 10:15 am: Holy Qurbana, Palm Sunday Ceremonies
April 6 | Maundy Thursday
- 07:30 pm: Holy Qurbana, Institution of Eucharist, Washing of the feet
April 7 | Good Friday
- 04:00 pm: Adoration
- 05:00 pm: Good Friday Ceremonies, Way of the Cross
April 8 | Saturday (Easter Vigil)
- 08:00 pm: Easter Vigil Ceremonies , Agape
Let us remember:
- Fridays: Way of the Cross
- March 30, 09:00 pm: Online Parish Council Meeting
- April 1: Family Unit Meeting (St. Antony’s)
- April 2 – 6: “Sampoorna Vachana Parayanam” Holy Week scripture reading.
- April 2, 9: No CCD classes
- April 23: 09:30 am to 03:30 pm: St Vincent de Paul & American Redcross Blood Donation Drive.
Requesting youth volunteers to help with set up and sign up. Volunteer hours will be provided!! If interested contact Joshi Vettom
- LFML & Angels Army meeting every 4th Sunday of the Month
- Reading circle every Sunday at 12 Noon
- Intercessory Prayers & Adoration, Every Sunday at 09.45 am (Chapel)